80M

  • daveandshirl65
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2014
      What is wrong with you guys, almost nobody will even try to work with my station on 80M Op4, Running overnight again tonight.

      - David - VK3KCX
    • Jaak Hohensee
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15, 2014
        Just for tonight 80m Op4, beacon, auto QSO with 5W

        73, Jaak
        es1hj/8
        On Tuesday, 15 April 2014, 15:23, "daveandshirl65@..." <daveandshirl65@...> wrote:

        What is wrong with you guys, almost nobody will even try to work with my station on 80M Op4, Running overnight again tonight.

        - David - VK3KCX

      • Pierre-Philippe F4MZI
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15, 2014
          Hi

          I am on 80m Op4 for the night

          73

          --
          73
          Pierre-Philippe
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 18, 2014
            Thanks for trying friends, I have a lot of noise on 80M here these days... and 3.547Mhz is about the worst frequency on the band for me

            I think that I will lower the dipole and remove the 80M links this weekend so that it will work again on 40M.
            - David VK3KCX
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 20, 2014
              Tried  a  couple  of  Tx's   but  no  go  down under , no  propagation  ?

              G,

              G0NBDRW3ADB80mOPERA2587 km20:07:24
              RW3ADBG0NBD80mOPERA2587 km20:54:37
              R3LWRW3ADB80mOPERA420 km20:06:42
              VK3KCXVK3KCX80mOPERA0 km21:01:41
              G0NBDG0NBD80mOPERA0 km20:59:37
              RW3ADBRW3ADB80mOPERA0 km20:36:24
              RV3APMRV3APM80mOPERA0 km18:20:00
              RV3APMRV3APM80mOPERA0 km17:37:54
              ZR6MSZR6MS80mOPERA0 km17:33:28
            • daveandshirl65
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5, 2014
                Anybody like to give 80M a try, I fitted the 80M links on the dipole today and I will run 80M every night for the next few days.

                - David VK3KCX