New OP2H for the USA Experimental 29KHz Band

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 5, 2014
      New OP2H  for the  USA Experimental 29KHz Band
      Latest version of  Opera  V 1-5-2  , supports  the  new  29KHz experimental USA allocation ,
      OP2H is a new venture  , not being  tested previously , the  decode pass  band  is  1550  to 1600 Hz , with  1555 Hz   mid band .

      First planned attempt  at  the  Atlantic crossing  , is tomorrow ,   Thursday Night  of the  6 .

      NB: The  PSK-Map  , will   show  activity  as  4000 mtr band  and the  qrg  as 73KHz , there are  no  more  band  slots  available !

      73-G,

    • Bob Raide
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 5, 2014
        G;
        Is there some way I can load the new program?  I just get blue sky when I click download-I can't load it I can't run it-Bob

        To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com
        From: g0nbd@...
        Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 12:43:02 -0800
        Subject: [O_P_E_R_A_] New OP2H for the USA Experimental 29KHz Band

        New OP2H  for the  USA Experimental 29KHz Band
        Latest version of  Opera  V 1-5-2  , supports  the  new  29KHz experimental USA allocation ,
        OP2H is a new venture  , not being  tested previously , the  decode pass  band  is  1550  to 1600 Hz , with  1555 Hz   mid band .

        First planned attempt  at  the  Atlantic crossing  , is tomorrow ,   Thursday Night  of the  6 .

        NB: The  PSK-Map  , will   show  activity  as  4000 mtr band  and the  qrg  as 73KHz , there are  no  more  band  slots  available !

        73-G,

      • Jose Alberto Nieto Ros
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 5, 2014
          try with google chrome

          To: o_p_e_r_a_@yahoogroups.com
          From: rjraide@...
          Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 15:54:33 -0500

          To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 5, 2014
            Bob
            Just  sent you  one  direct , change the  extension back to  .ZIP
            G,
          • Andy - KU4XR
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 5, 2014
              G:

              There are a lot of people that don't use Google Chrome, or Firefox.. This is a throw back for
              us to download new versions of OPERA .. I have been downloading mine from Rick's site
              when he makes it available.. But for the moment, I can't get to it either..

              *** Consider the reputable, dependable , service of Dropbox.. No haggle, no hassle, It Just Works !!

              Cheers:

              Andy - KU4XR

              To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 4:39 PM

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 5, 2014
                uploaded to Dropbox. Please test if it works

                To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com

                Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 4:39 PM

                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 5, 2014
                  Mr ROS, Please Copy the Public Link to the file, and paste it in an email to the group ..

                  Andy - KU4XR

                  To: "O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com" <o_p_e_r_a_@yahoogroups.com>
                  Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 4:54 PM

                  To:
                  O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com
                  From: ku4xr@...
                  Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 13:44:39 -0800
                  Subject: RE: [O_P_E_R_A_] New OP2H for the USA
                  Experimental 29KHz Band

                  G:

                  There are a lot of people that don't use Google Chrome,
                  or Firefox.. This is a throw back for

                  us to download new versions of OPERA .. I have been
                  downloading mine from Rick's site

                  when he makes it available.. But for the moment, I can't
                  get to it either..

                  *** Consider the reputable, dependable , service of
                  Dropbox.. No haggle, no hassle, It Just Works !!

                  Cheers:

                  Andy - KU4XR

                  On Wed, 3/5/14, g0nbd@... <g0nbd@...>
                  wrote:

                  Experimental 29KHz Band

                  To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com

                  Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 4:39 PM

                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 5, 2014
                    http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/

                    To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com
                    From: ku4xr@...
                    Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 14:00:51 -0800

                    To: "O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com" <o_p_e_r_a_@yahoogroups.com>
                    Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 4:54 PM

                    To:
                    O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com
                    From: ku4xr@...
                    Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 13:44:39 -0800
                    Experimental 29KHz Band

                    G:

                    There are a lot of people that don't use Google Chrome,
                    or Firefox.. This is a throw back for

                    us to download new versions of OPERA .. I have been
                    downloading mine from Rick's site

                    when he makes it available.. But for the moment, I can't
                    get to it either..

                    *** Consider the reputable, dependable , service of
                    Dropbox.. No haggle, no hassle, It Just Works !!

                    Cheers:

                    Andy - KU4XR

                    On Wed, 3/5/14, g0nbd@... <g0nbd@...>
                    wrote:

                    Experimental 29KHz Band

                    To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com

                    Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 4:39 PM

                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 5, 2014
                      GREAT !! This works fine for me.. Hope it does for others.. Thank You :
                      Downloaded, unzipped, and ready to go..

                      To: "O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com" <o_p_e_r_a_@yahoogroups.com>
                      Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 5:05 PM

                      http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/

                      To:
                      O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com
                      From: ku4xr@...
                      Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 14:00:51 -0800
                      Experimental 29KHz Band

                      Mr ROS, Please Copy the Public Link to the file, and
                      paste it in an email to the group ..

                      Andy - KU4XR

                      On Wed, 3/5/14, Jose Alberto Nieto Ros
                      <nietoros@...> wrote:

                      Experimental 29KHz Band

                      To: "O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com"
                      <o_p_e_r_a_@yahoogroups.com>

                      Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 4:54 PM

                      From: ku4xr@...

                      Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 13:44:39 -0800

                      Experimental 29KHz Band

                      G:

                      There are a lot of people that don't use Google
                      Chrome,

                      or Firefox.. This is a throw back for

                      us to download new versions of OPERA .. I have been

                      downloading mine from Rick's site

                      when he makes it available.. But for the moment, I
                      can't

                      get to it either..

                      *** Consider the reputable, dependable , service of

                      Dropbox.. No haggle, no hassle, It Just Works !!

                      Cheers:

                      Andy - KU4XR

                      On Wed, 3/5/14, g0nbd@...
                      <g0nbd@...>

                      wrote:

                      Experimental 29KHz Band

                      To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com

                      Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 4:39 PM

                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 5, 2014
                        G and company;
                        I hope you make it easier to download the programs.  It is keeping people away from OPERA.  Andy's got a good idea- will work great for all-Bob

                        To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com

                        Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 4:39 PM

                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 5, 2014
                          Bob,