Re: Op4H sub 9 Khz CQ K4RKM & all

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013
      Ok Rich

      Well, if you can here the sound , then you have 40 dB too much signal hi , but good news the shows on the road over there

      If your running using 'Opera' then all you need for Rx is the sound card as the program uses the sound card as a SDR ,

      The audio band is 8.900 KHz <> 8.925KHz 8.9125 mid band , for Tx you can use the sound card as direct drive , or the com-port CW key to , on/off key the carrier as in the other bands

      Rx wise , direct to the sound card is all that's needed , as the demodulator band is the same as Tx

      But check out >> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/9khz.html

      Jim M0BMU designed a rod Ae and 9KHz pre-amp that gave very good results , follow the links to the word-document , from the web page

      73 -G,