Re: [O_P_E_R_A_] Monitoring 70.093 USB Opera mode OP1

  • Gary - G4WGT
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11 8:08 AM
      Hi Graham,

      After seing your mail I have set the system running in beacon mode at 10 min.

      70.093 MHz USB beaming 150, you should get me off the side.

      Unfortunately my internet has failed on the laptop running the FT-847 so no links at the moment.

      73, Gary - G4WGT.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 11 8:30 AM
        Just returned from a trip to PA , wrong profile loaded :( using the 820 dongle on 70 and same HF with wire-pin-1 mod , now 21-074MHz

        G.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 11 11:32 AM
          Off the side of the beam , but good decodes from the R820T dongle , seems quite stable as well , gb3bux , still zero beat at 70.000 MHz start/end of session .

          Tnx -G..

          16:12 70093 G4WGT Op1 -12 dB
          16:00 70093 G4WGT Op1 -13 dB
          15:49 70093 G4WGT Op1 -13 dB