Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Spanish description zip

Expand Messages
  • graham787
    files removed .. try again later G..
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      files removed .. try again later G..

      --- In O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com, "graham787" <g0nbd@...> wrote:
      >
      > Pea-zip
      >
      > Might be there own code , I can do that , add a link -
      >
      > G.
      >
      > --- In O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com, Andy Talbot <andy.g4jnt@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Graham -
      > > What format are they in? If I save as they are, they download whith
      > > filename.pdf.something, ie multi- dots in the filename
      > > On renaming to .pdf, Acrobat reader then reports as corrupted.
      > >
      > > If you email me the simple, non compressed single file, I can put it on my
      > > website for direct download
      > >
      > > ANdy
      > > G4JNT
      > >
      > >
      > > On 23 February 2013 20:19, graham787 <g0nbd@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > Spanish description zip
      > > >
      > > > Opera description in files up-load area , in 3 files ( 2 and 1 check)
      > > >
      > > > G.
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > >
      >
    • Andy Talbot
      Keep it simple n! http://www.g4jnt.com/Download/Opera_Spanish.pdf I renamed it to make it simpler still - spaces in filenames are never a good idea Andy G4JNT
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 23, 2013
      • 0 Attachment
        Keep it simple n!
         
        I renamed it to make it simpler still - spaces in filenames are never a good idea
         
        Andy
        G4JNT


         
        On 23 February 2013 21:27, graham787 <g0nbd@...> wrote:
         

        Pea-zip

        Might be there own code , I can do that , add a link -


        G.

        --- In O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com, Andy Talbot wrote:
        >
        > Graham -
        > What format are they in? If I save as they are, they download whith
        > filename.pdf.something, ie multi- dots in the filename
        > On renaming to .pdf, Acrobat reader then reports as corrupted.
        >
        > If you email me the simple, non compressed single file, I can put it on my
        > website for direct download
        >
        > ANdy
        > G4JNT
        >
        >
        > On 23 February 2013 20:19, graham787 wrote:
        >
        > > **

        > >
        > >
        > > Spanish description zip
        > >
        > > Opera description in files up-load area , in 3 files ( 2 and 1 check)
        > >
        > > G.
        > >
        > >
        > >
        >


      • Andy Talbot
        My website traffic reports show 945 hits on that file in the less than 12 hours or so it has been there. SO there certainly seems to be an awful lot of
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 23, 2013
        • 0 Attachment
          My website traffic reports show 945 hits on that file in the less than 12 hours or so it has been there.  SO there certainly seems to be an awful lot of interest.
           
          My Spanish language skills are close to zero, but as a Latin based language, enough of it  makes sense to be able to see that the article only appears to be an overview type description, such as would be published in any amateur radio magazine.  Nothing of any depth is revealed
           
          I see no reference to the coding structure or any of its innards.  Lots of mention of interfacing, COM ports CAT control , Opera database and listings , but nothing of substance about how the coding is actually done.
           
          Guido's reverse engineering still appears to be the only study in depth
           
          Until radio amateurs open publish protocols and details, there will always be suspicion and distrust however good something is.    If you don't want to make money out of somehting, why not reveal all.   If you do, at least declare so.
           
          Andy G4JNT
           
           
          .

          On 23 February 2013 22:02, Andy Talbot <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:
          Keep it simple n!
           
          I renamed it to make it simpler still - spaces in filenames are never a good idea
           
          Andy
          G4JNT


           
          On 23 February 2013 21:27, graham787 <g0nbd@...> wrote:
           

          Pea-zip

          Might be there own code , I can do that , add a link -


          G.

          --- In O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com, Andy Talbot wrote:
          >
          > Graham -
          > What format are they in? If I save as they are, they download whith
          > filename.pdf.something, ie multi- dots in the filename
          > On renaming to .pdf, Acrobat reader then reports as corrupted.
          >
          > If you email me the simple, non compressed single file, I can put it on my
          > website for direct download
          >
          > ANdy
          > G4JNT
          >
          >
          > On 23 February 2013 20:19, graham787 wrote:
          >
          > > **

          > >
          > >
          > > Spanish description zip
          > >
          > > Opera description in files up-load area , in 3 files ( 2 and 1 check)
          > >
          > > G.
          > >
          > >
          > >
          >



        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.