GUI size

  • tsmithers@cix.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
      I wonder if it would be possible to make the GUI user resizable.

      It strikes me that with the waterfall switched off there is a lot of dead space just taking
      up the screen and if you run two instances of Opera, WSPR plus other software,
      things get rather messy. I know I can run minimised but I like to see what's going on.

      To be able to resize down to the same size as the WSPR gui would be
      perfect.

      Trevor G0KTN
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
        Might be linked to the coding language , last time I did anything like that , the panel size was defined at the start , good idea though , there was a problem with net-books / screen size

        G..