Re: 136kHz in the Philippines

  • GeorgeS
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hi Gary,

      I will look for you around UK sun set time. I will also be looking out for Stefan. Good luck and I hope the condx are good tonight!
      DFC39 was a very good signal last night.

      73 de George, DU1GM

      --- In O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com, "Gary - G4WGT" <g4wgt@...> wrote:

      > Hi George,
      >
      > I will be running Opera shortly tonight in Op32 mode (Dial 136kHz USB). I don't expect a sighting or decode but at least you have been notified.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Gary - G4WGT.

    • Laurence KL7UK
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2012
        Nice to hear from you George - long time

        Rotten conditions on LF/MF up here at the moment but at least the snow has dissapeared in the plot and I can carry on pruning and logging whilst I replan the Tx loop configuration -

        Laurence   KL 1X Alaska (aka GM4DMA)

        To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com
        From: du1gm@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 12:01:17 +0000
        Subject: [O_P_E_R_A_] Re: 136kHz in the Philippines

        Hi Gary,

        I will look for you around UK sun set time. I will also be looking out for Stefan. Good luck and I hope the condx are good tonight!
        DFC39 was a very good signal last night.

        73 de George, DU1GM

        --- In O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com, "Gary - G4WGT" <g4wgt@...> wrote:

        > Hi George,
        >
        > I will be running Opera shortly tonight in Op32 mode (Dial 136kHz USB). I don't expect a sighting or decode but at least you have been notified.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Gary - G4WGT.

      • GeorgeS
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2012
          Hi Laurence, yes long time no hear!
          Hopefully conditions are starting to improve on 136kHz but so far I haven't decoded any ham signals. I have seen quite a few of the commercial stations and time signals etc and even old BBC on 198kHz!

          Hope to see you soon on the screen!

          73 de George, DU1GM