500K ALL de WE3XGR (United States): Beacon Op4 ..>>>>QRG ???<<

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      Showing as 500K on the web beacon

      ALL de WE3XGR (United States): Beacon Op4 every 00:00 in Holden, MA USA

      Q What is the QRG ?

      G..
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012

        506.000 dial ... but John is running super low power. He and I are running a mode comparison test for the next few hours.

        BTW, is there any way to shrink the size of the OP GUI from full screen?

        Jay W1VD WD2XNS WE2XGR