9KHz band 'Bright Orange' on PSK Map ?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2012
      All

      Philip Gladstone Operator of the PSK-Reporting web system , has asked for a nomination of a un-used colour to enable the 9Khz band to be added to the band-selection list on the map , thus enabling single band display

      Looking at the used colour's , the only one that has not been used would appear to be 'Bright Orange' variations on existing colours are not too distinct

      Unless anyone has any other suggestions , the Dreamers 8/9 Khz band will be added as ''Orange'' to the band selection menu ?

      73 -G..
    • Richard B Georgina
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2012
        Works for me G...

        Rich
        WD4RBX

        >>All

        Philip Gladstone  Operator  of the  PSK-Reporting   web  system , has  asked  for  a  nomination  of a  un-used colour  to  enable the  9Khz  band  to  be added  to the  band-selection  list  on the  map  , thus enabling single  band  display

        Looking  at the  used  colour's  , the  only  one  that  has not  been  used  would  appear  to  be 'Bright Orange' variations on existing  colours are not  too  distinct

        Unless anyone has any  other  suggestions ,  the  Dreamers 8/9 Khz  band  will  be  added  as  ''Orange'' to the  band  selection  menu ?

        73 -G..<<

      • Philip Gladstone
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2012
          I added it. It turned out that I was treating all frequencies that low as invalid. I have now special cased the vlf band.

          Use the http://pskreporter.info/pskmapn version to see if it works. I'll switch it over to the /pskmap version in a few days.

          Philip

          --
          Philip Gladstone
          Ham: N1DQ

          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2012
            Ok , Just checked, Stations are showing if 'vlf' is selected , but are not showing when , 'All Bands' is selected ?

            Tnx -G.

            Message 5 of 5 , May 4, 2012
              These could be old spots ? as one is now showing Orange , with others still gray

              G.