Are you kidding me?

  • Richard B Georgina
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2012
      I just craped my pants...Someone pleas tell me this is for real....!

      Rich
      WD4RBX
      PS this is not a joke...!

      22:52 8 TI7KYN de WD4RBX Op4H  -30 dB in Townville,SC,..
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2012
        Slight false decode.. some of the 136 JA stations seem to have a higher rate, some locations make more false decodes than others, there is a s/n / false decode play off. but noise profile at LF is also a factor

        G..

        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2012
          TNX G,

          I didn't know this could happen.

          Rich

          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2012
            Its one of those thing's, Jose has got it pretty well canned , but when you think its only 1 carrier , on.off under the noise floor, its an impressive system !

            --- In O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com, "Richard B Georgina" <wd4rbx@...> wrote:

            > TNX G,
            >
            > I didn't know this could happen.
            >
            > Rich
            >
            > >>Slight false decode.. some of the 136 JA stations seem to have a higher rate, some locations make more false decodes than others, there is a s/n / false decode play off. but noise profile at LF is also a factor
            >
            > G.. <<

          • Richard B Georgina
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2012
              G your not kidding...! It's super in my book..!

              Rich