136 KHz activity UK > JA

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
      Complete chain of stations across Russia from UK to Japan

      JH1GVY

      UA0SNV

      UA0AET

      RA9CUA

      UA4WPF

      RN3AGC

      RN3ADB

      F4BVU

      G3XDV

      G8HUH
    • Bob Raide
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
        Are you decoding the JA's on 136???

        To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
          Not yet Bob..

          Pity , none of the high power stations in the west have run Op on 136. all hooked on the wiggly lines ..

          I think the winter window is closing, may be down under will try some time the other way ..according to the -40 db path should be just possible with OP32

          Tnx for the 500 tests your side Bob,

          73 -G..