7Re: Latest version of Opera is available at :-

  • Terry
    Jan 3, 2012
      Graham

      First - Thanks to you and the others who have worked on this S/W.

      Unfortunately the link below shows invalid file (as I'm sure many people have told you!!)

      Why not post the latest version in the files section of this group - that is the procedure used for other S/W Yahoo Groups. Of course no problem in providing mass downloading through Mediafire - but at least we avoid some advertising pop-ups in Yahoo.

      As you saw on the LF reflector there was concern that the program automatically connects to the internet to report when beacon buttons are pressed. Is it possible to disable internet connection for those who like to control their internet use and to allow local testing without telling the World when you press the Tx button!

      73 Terry GW0EZY