3053Re: [O_P_E_R_A_] Re: Daytime 477 OP8 test from IO83LK

  • Martin Evans
    Aug 24, 2014
      > Are you transmitting Martin ?
      >
      > Or are we both receive only, in which case it will be a long night of no
      > decodes.
      > Tony, EI8JK.

      No, afraid not Tony.

      I'm using a Kenwood TS950SD which of course doesn't transmit down there,
      unfortunately.

      That's my next problem to solve - I wish someone made a downconverter to
      allow normal rigs to transmit on 137 & 477 - my eyes are no longer good
      enough to build anything.

      I'll stay here all evening though - I'm a masochist.

      -we've just been joined by GM4ZMK -there's hope yet!

      Martin GW3UCJ.

      ---