3047Re: Daytime 477 OP8 test from IO83LK

  • ei8jk
    Aug 24, 2014
      For some reason I NEVER show up on the PSK Reporter when I'm monitoring MF. It's rather disconcerting as a few nights ago Gary, G4WGT was testing and according to the map there was nobody listening for him, when in fact I was, all evening.
      I even switched to TX (even though I don't have TX capabilities, but OPERA doesn't know that) and on the announce strip is said "EI8JK beacon .... etc", but I still didn't appear on the map.
      All other frequencies work fine though, including 136.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic