      To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com; rsgb_lf_group@...; rsgb_lf_group@...
      From: g4wgt@...
      Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 21:15:12 +0000
      Subject: [O_P_E_R_A_] 73 kHz Opera.

      Hi All,

      I have set up an Opera monitor on 73kHz (dial freq 73kHz USB) hoping there may be someone across the pond willing to try for a decode.
      The mode is Op65.

      The default USB  dial 73kHz setting (+/- 74.5kHz) is looking very clear here tonight so far.

      I can see a very strong signal from CFH on 73.6kHz so looking like conditions are improving, see my grabber :-

      http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber2.html

      Scroll to near bottom of page for 73kHz.

      I will run the grabber for about 12 hours or more.
      --
      73, de Gary - G4WGT

      MF-LF-VLF Grabber : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber2.html
      Web : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/index.html