2479AW: Re: [O_P_E_R_A_] OPERA malwaere

  • siegfried jackstien
    Dec 3, 2013
      Any software that you install could contain malware (even the os with its
      number of updates!!!) ...

      Who can tell what really is behind the background?!?

      Yes opera make "home calls" ... but it is no malware ... it is cause the
      chat and spot server is located "at home"

      Dg9bfc

      Sigi

      > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic