2471RE: Re: [O_P_E_R_A_] KU4XR Monitoring 8.9 KHz - OP4H

    Dec 2, 2013

       22-31 z

      ALL de WD4RBX (United States): Beacon Op4H every 262:00 in Townville, SC. USA

      This  could take some  time  !

      GL-73-G,

      ---In O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com, <wd4rbx@...> wrote:

      Andy,

      I will run starting at 22:30 UTC and if all goes well I will let it run over night. I just ran another simple test. I connected my Fluke 179 across the antenna leads and saw 1.7 amps @ ac. Lets see what happens.

      TNX Rich
      If I shut the beacon down Ill let you know  by 10  PM our time.