2470RE: Re: [O_P_E_R_A_] OPERA malwaere

    Dec 2, 2013

      That wont help ,  not  used that  for a  long  time , Malwarebytes  never has  flagged it ..

      ---In O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com, <ku4xr@...> wrote:

      For what it's worth... Spybot reports it as Malware, but not a high risk threat..
      That may be where it came from, and someone posted it on a list somewhere,
      and it went email list viral...

      I found out when running Spybot as a usual maintenance on my PC recently..

      Andy - KU4XR

      On Mon, 12/2/13, Rickfordg <wd4rbx@...> wrote:

      This is the first time I heard such crap. I asked him
      to let me know where he read this non sense....
      maybe google search will
      reveal the source.
      As for OPERA, I'm afraid that I'm not
      interested in trying it. Too much chance of malware, from what
      I've read.<<
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic