23988KHz

  • Rickfordg
    Nov 7, 2013
      Hi G and all,

      Found out something cool today. My 600 watt car amp is bridgeable. I now have the full 600 Watts out to my antenna. To be honest I saw Bridgeable on the amp but I had no clue as to what it meant.

      I did look at all the links you sent me. I did contact Roger G3XBM a wile back about his Earth mode testing he was doing. I also asked him about using audio equipment but he had no advice for me. Do you know how Roger is doing? On his blog it shows he is still in the hospital.

      I still have one more person to contact for advice.

      Rich

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic