      To: O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com
      From: ku4xr@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 13:45:14 -0700
      Subject: RE: [O_P_E_R_A_] Sub 9 KHz

      Hi Bob: Yes I am aware of Stefans attempts, but did not know he had that kind
      of sucess.. And Jay's neighbor is the guy I referred to who built the loading
      coil for 8 KHz.. In my un-experienced way of thinking, the best antenna to
      attempt reception at such frequencies would be the longest B.O.G. that one
      could manage.. I may be off base there, BUT; I have never been there either.. hi -hi
      BTW: got lots of front-end busting decodes from you lately on 136 KHz..
      When are you going to try for 73 KHz ?? I won't be able to resist...hi -hi

      73: Andy - KU4XR

      To: "O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com" <o_p_e_r_a_@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 4:38 PM

      Andy;
      Are you aware of Stefan's experiments?  He was
      successful at over 1000KM as I recall and has
      documented all he did-shows his coils kite ant-etc.
      Try his web site.  Also, Jay's neighbor is doing
      some VLF audio band work and Jay is involved-Bob

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic