2220RE: 7038 OP2 G4MDH VK3KCX 40m OPERA 17047 kms 20:39:13

  • daveandshirl65
    Sep 15, 2013
      Hi Graham, yeah, I'm not sure what is wrong with all the hams in this corner of the world, all they want to do is JT65 and PSK31 - they are missing out on so much - most have never heard of Opera, ROS or Olivia etc.

      Please see my slow Opera on higher bands post, hope you can join us.

      - David VK3KCX

      --- In o_p_e_r_a_@yahoogroups.com, <g0nbd@...> wrote:

      Ok Dave

      Well ,not too many showing down your way these days !
      another set this evening [ morning ] , not seen any of the 500K gang running ros-mf modes or Opera 4/8 ?

      73 -G,

      M0WAY VK3KCX 40m OPERA 17020 kms 20:39:24
      G4WGT VK3KCX 40m OPERA 17016 kms 20:38:44
      EW8FN VK3KCX 40m OPERA 14930 kms 20:28:37

      --- In O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com, "daveandshirl65" <daveandshirl65@...> wrote:

      > --- In O_P_E_R_A_@yahoogroups.com, "graham787" <g0nbd@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Activity on 7038 to night
      > > Snip...
      >
      > Yahoo... at last I can post here.. Hi Graham thanks for spotting me just about every time I pop up on 40M. I just love being able to be on the radio while I'm sleeping!
      >
      > It is truely amasing how far I can talk with a very modest antenna and a few watts when using Opera and ROS
      >
      > - David - VK3KCX - Melbourne.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic