2209Op4H sub 9 Khz CQ K4RKM & all

  • Richard B Georgina
    Sep 4, 2013
      Hi Guys,

      I ran a test today using my new PA. I can say with confidence I'm finely putting
      out a signal worth looking for. For the first time ever I can hear the test tone
      over the local QRM. The PA is consuming about 20 amps when I have the test tone
      on. The PA from China consumed nothing at TX test tone that I could measure VIA
      the PS meters.

      Bob, If you available do you want to run a test next weekend? I know that 60
      miles is a stretch but who knows what if anything will happen. This will be an
      over the air TX using a 20 meter loop. It just so happens that my 20 meter loop
      presents the proper load to the PA.

      G, what frequency should Bob tune his Precious receiver to?

      TNX
      Rich
      WD4RBX
      EM84nn