alien worlds, a question

  • Scott Lawlor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 10:22 PM
      Hello.

      I've got this series and I noticed that the log has 26 episodes and I have 30, apparently season 3 was never broadcast from what I've read on the net.

      I'm wondering then, can anyone verify, if possible, the dates of the following  episodes?

      A Dream Within a Dream
      A Question of Conscience
      The Lukocyte Maneuver
          The Parallax Deception

      Thanks for any information regarding this.

      I had also heard there was a 60 minute interview with the author.  Is this available and would anyone know where I can get a copy?

      Scott.

    • David Craig
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 6:48 AM

        Scott,

        No dates, but ep 1  (A dream...), ep 2 (The Parallax...), ep 3  (A Question...), and ep 4 (The Leukocyte...)

        according to www.alienworlds.com

        Dave Craig

        >From: "Scott Lawlor" <sklawlor2000@...> >Reply-To: Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com >To: <Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com> >Subject: [Otter-Project] alien worlds, a question >Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 00:22:04 -0500 > >Hello. > >I've got this series and I noticed that the log has 26 episodes and I have 30, apparently season 3 was never broadcast from what I've read on the net. > >I'm wondering then, can anyone verify, if possible, the dates of the following episodes? > >A Dream Within a Dream >A Question of Conscience >The Lukocyte Maneuver > The Parallax Deception > >Thanks for any information regarding this. > >I had also heard there was a 60 minute interview with the author. Is this available and would anyone know where I can get a copy? > >Scott.

        Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in Technology 101.