Updates to the OTR Database for July 29, 2009

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
      NEW LOGS -
      UN Radio
      Detectives Black And Blue
      Silver Eagle

      REVISED LOGS -
      Lincoln Highway
      Americas Town Meeting Of The Air
      Aunt Jemima
      Unsolved Mysteries
      Fat Man
      Mr and Mrs North
      Roy Rogers Show
      Top Secret
      FBI in War and peace
      The Doctor Fights
      Hollywood Star Time

      OTHER -
      Dragnet - Spelling
      Time For Love - Add'l episode available
      Hollywood Spotlight - Add'l Episode Available
      Official Detective - Episode correction
      Rudy Vallee - Rudy Vallee Show - Episode Series Change
      Gunsmoke - episode date correction
      Sealtest Village Store - add'l episode available
      Squad Cars - SA - Add'l episode available
      Molle Mystery Theater - add'l episode available
      Kraft Music Hall 35-46 Bing Crosby - log title change
      Singles And Doubles -  episode not available
      Ed Wynn The Fire Chief - episode not available
      Lux Radio Theater - add'l episode available
      Charlie Chan - add'l episode available

    • sirghoul@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
        Sounds like your time would be better served working in the other groups.

        I would request that you continue to post a short summation - similar to this one, in the main Researcher's Group.

        John.

        On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 21:25:05 +0000, you wrote:

        >NEW LOGS -
        >UN Radio
        >Detectives Black And Blue
        >Silver Eagle
        >

        >REVISED LOGS -
        >Lincoln Highway
        >Americas Town Meeting Of The Air
        >Aunt Jemima
        >Unsolved Mysteries
        >Fat Man
        >Mr and Mrs North
        >Roy Rogers Show
        >Top Secret
        >FBI in War and peace
        >The Doctor Fights
        >Hollywood Star Time
        >
        >OTHER -
        >Dragnet - Spelling
        >Time For Love - Add'l episode available
        >Hollywood Spotlight - Add'l Episode Available
        >Official Detective - Episode correction
        >Rudy Vallee - Rudy Vallee Show - Episode Series Change
        >Gunsmoke - episode date correction
        >Sealtest Village Store - add'l episode available
        >Squad Cars - SA - Add'l episode available
        >Molle Mystery Theater - add'l episode available
        >Kraft Music Hall 35-46 Bing Crosby - log title change
        >Singles And Doubles - episode not available
        >Ed Wynn The Fire Chief - episode not available
        >Lux Radio Theater - add'l episode available
        >Charlie Chan - add'l episode available

        Little Birdie In The Sky....

        Why'd you do that in my eye??

        I won't holler, I won't cry......

        I'm happy elephants can't fly!!
      • Larry Husch
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
          Jim-

          I agree with John on both points. I also maintain now copies of the
          logs on OTRRpedia so there is no need for three different places for the
          logs. Also, I use your notes on OTRProject as a cue to update those
          files mentioned so please continue with some note when a log is updated.

          Thanks,
          Larry