Updates to the OTR Database for May 27, 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009
      NEW LOGS -
      Warden Lawes - Twenty Thousand Years in Sing Sing
      Warden Lawes - Behind Prison Walls
      Warden Lawes - Criminal Case Histories
      Warden Lawes - Crime Cases of Warden Lawes
      Crime Is My Pastime

      REVISED LOGS -
      Casey, Crime Photographer
      Henry Morgan - The Henry Morgan Show
      Twenty Questions
      The Adventures of Father Brown
      Bulldog Drummond
      The Abbott Mysteries

      OTHER -
      Sealtest Village Store - Spelling
      Archie Andrews - Date Corrected
      My Friend Irma - Add'l Episode Advailable
      Gangbusters - Episode not availalbe
      Benny Goodman The Madhatten Room - episode title correction.
      Music From The House Of Squibb - delete series - duplicate
      Cavalcade Of America - Spelling

      Also the 'm's have been spell checked by Kurt Schriever. The individual text files are on the web as well as they have been incorporated into the Database.
      Additionally, Yahoo would not let me post the 'Warden Lawes' series here.  Said the file names were too long.  So you can grab those from the website as well.