Makes our work worthwhile

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2009
      Hi all,
      Please note the below e-mail I received today.

      I have been enjoying old time radio for about 4 years now, and wanted to thank you all at OTRR for all that you have done over the years to provide programs and information about radio to folks like me.  I listen to an episode each night as I am winding down for the day, usually Jack Benny but with a change-up into other programs every so often.  Recently I have been listening to the Lux Radio Theater and I was just thinking how much trouble people that I've never met must have gone through to record those original programs to various formats and then to distribute to people all over.  Again, thank you, and if I can help the cause in some way, please let me know.

      Darrel Presley
      Nicholson, Georgia
      Jackson County School System
      "Committed to the relentless pursuit of educational excellence"