Re: Otter or ID3 Limit

  • Kurt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2009
      Ed,

      Just to offer another alternative...

      Of late I've been using Otter for file renaming then Media Monkey for
      a) MP3 auto-tagging from file name (obviously requires standardizing
      your file names first), b) doing blanket changes like adding genre or
      image tags from the Properties menu, and c) auto-numbering tracks from
      the Scripts menu. It's been working well for me. You can find the
      free version of Media Monkey at:

      http://www.mediamonkey.com/download/

      Kurt