Updates to the OTR Database for December 23, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2008

      NEW LOGS -
      The Andre Kostelanetz Show
      American Challenge
      Living 1951

      REVISED LOGS -
      Bride And Groom
      Man In The Iron Mask
      The Jean Sheperd Show
      Dad And Dave From Snake Gully
      Cafe Instanbul
      Time For Love
      Adventure Parade
      The Adventurer
      Americas Town Meeting Of The Air

      OTHER CHANGES -
      The Frank Parker Show - Add'l Episodes available
      Our Miss Brooks - episode title changed
      Big Story - add'l  episodes available
      I Was There - episode title correction
      Singles And Doubles - many
      Comunbia Workshop - spelling
      The People Act - date corrected
      Adv of Paul Temple - many
      Adv of Sam Spade - episode not available
      Black Museum - Episode not available
      Front Page Drama - episode not available
      Heritage Over the Land - episode not available
      Men Who made America - episode not available
      I deal in Crime - Series Title Change
      Sherlock Holmes - 52-83 - spelling
      Sherlock Holmes - 30-36 - episode Not available
      Sherlock Holmes 43-46 - spelling