Re: [OTR-Project] Away For The Holidays

  • phil snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2008

      Merry Christmas and Happy New year, Jim
      Thanks for being there
      phil

      --- On Mon, 12/22/08, Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...> wrote:
      From: Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...>
      Subject: [OTR-Project] Away For The Holidays
      To: OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 11:17 AM

      Hi All,
      I am taking some much needed vacation and will  be away until Saturday the 27.  If you need to contact me, please hold all e-mails until then.
      I will only be checking my e-mail once a day, and as I generally get from 100 to 150 a day on group business, you can see how quickly my box will fill up, if I can't get to all them.
      I wish each of you Happy Holidays and great things for 2009!