Re: [OTR-Project] Away For The Holidays

  • Linda Gray
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2008
      Have a good break!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 22 Dec 2008, at 17:17, "Jim Beshires" <beshiresjim@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      I am taking some much needed vacation and will  be away until Saturday the 27.  If you need to contact me, please hold all e-mails until then.

      I will only be checking my e-mail once a day, and as I generally get from 100 to 150 a day on group business, you can see how quickly my box will fill up, if I can't get to all them.

      I wish each of you Happy Holidays and great things for 2009!

      jimb

    • phil snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2008

        Merry Christmas and Happy New year, Jim