Away For The Holidays

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2008

      Hi All,

      I am taking some much needed vacation and will  be away until Saturday the 27.  If you need to contact me, please hold all e-mails until then.

      I will only be checking my e-mail once a day, and as I generally get from 100 to 150 a day on group business, you can see how quickly my box will fill up, if I can't get to all them.

      I wish each of you Happy Holidays and great things for 2009!

      jimb

    • Linda Gray

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2008

          Merry Christmas and Happy New year, Jim