Re: [OTR-Project] Re: Lux Radio Theater log

  • Edwin Cox
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2008
      Wouldn't the air date be sufficient to identify the program as different from the original?

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 4, 2008
        The question is what is the purpose of the log. Is it to list dates
        and titles only? Or is the purpose to also provide a manner to assist
        collectors in sorting out mislabeled shows where the title of the
        story is correct but the date may be incorrect? Information in the
        title field such as actors *could* be helpful, but too much
        information in the title field leads to clutter.

        Ideally, the wiki pages would be the best resource for listing actors,
        etc. in assisting in the sorting out of shows.