Re: [OTR-Project] Let's Pretend

  • Ben Kibler
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10 7:31 AM
      Andrew,

      I'm sending you a list of PDFs I've collected for the LET'S PRETEND series.

      I assumed I'd update Otter....eventually, it was never a priority.

      I hope they help you decide what to do.

      Ben K

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 10 9:14 PM
        Andrew and Ben, I believe I now have all the surviving LET'S PRETEND broadcasts.

        But I'd very much like to add all the 1970s non-Radio recreations to my collection. Correctly labeled as to what they are, of course.

        Where can I obtain them?

        Thanks!

        Sincerely,

        George Wagner
        georgewagner@...

        P. S. I'd label them as xx-xx-197x rather than simply xx-xx-xxxx.
      • Andrew Steinberg
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 11 11:06 AM
          Since any surviving Let's Pretend records are likely in people's
          basements or attics, I would suggest running a recurring search on ebay.
        • Shawn McCullough
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 11 3:35 PM
            Here are a lot of the Lets Pretend Records already converted to MP3

            --Shawn McCullough
            (blog) http://www.ElectricDisk.com
            (fun) http://www.oldradiofun.com/mp3storydaily/
            (work) --Super secret sci-fi stuff. Time Travel, Parallel Universes, Warp Speed and Ion Cannons

            • georgewagner@fuse.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 11 10:58 PM
                ---- Andrew Steinberg <nightkey5@...> wrote:

                "Since any surviving Let's Pretend records are likely in people's basements or attics, I would suggest running a recurring search on ebay."

                That would be a great idea if I wasn't living on one small Social Security Disability check.

                MP3s have thus been a true Godsend for me.

                Sincerely,

                George Wagner
                georgewagner@...
              • George Wagner
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 12 1:31 AM
                  Shawn, thank you so very much!

                  And Andrew, too, for bring up the subject in the first place.

                  Andrew, I certainly do believe that these latter-day re-creaions
                  belong with any complete LET'S PRETEND log.

                  After all, the SHADOW re-creations issued around the same time are
                  usually included in SHADOW logs.

                  Sincerely,

                  George Wagner
                  georgewagner@...