Mr President

  • Andrew Steinberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2008
      I was thinking of re-doing the Mr President log to list the title by
      the plot rather than the president. In the show, an episode from a
      president's life is given with the name held out to the end. However,
      when the title of the show is the name of the president, the ending is
      given away. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?
    • Sue
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008

        From a pure file name/listening point-of-view, it sounds good to me!  I listened to a couple of these shows a year or two ago.  I enjoyed the one who's title I did not know, but the other one was kind of a bummer since I already knew who it was.

        -Sue

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
          Hello Andrew,

              I quite agree with you and Sue

          About a year and a half ago I began the process of putting together a log and a set of episodes arranged by Name and Arranged by Date only.  I put much of the information on OTRRs First Line project.  I got bogged down on the last 5 episodes and could not come up with definitive dates for them. Things came up, Streamload that I depended on went down and I am starting a business, etc. and I have been extremely ashamed that I didn't get the job done as I had promised.  I have all of the materials available and I would like to get your mailing address as I would like to send you a DVD of what I have so I may do my part, finally.

          Please let me know and I will do that. Send me an email and I will send you my phone # privately if you have any questions.

          Douglass Keeslar/dfinagle/DAK