Action 80- Singles and Doubles Collection

  • Thomas Mandeville
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 8:02 AM
      There are two files floating around out there that are labelled "Action
      80". One is Project Sailfish and the other is First Atomic Sub.

      These two shows are presently listed in the Singles and Doubles
      Collection.

      I just listened to both of them and determined that they are the same
      show. Project Sailfish has a date but the other does not, according to
      Otter.

      I suggest that the undated "First Atomic Sub" be deleted from the Otter
      log.
    • Andrew Steinberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 12:30 PM
        I checked the latest version of the Singles and Doubles Otter log
        which is dated June 30th and there is only one listing for Action
        Eighty (or Action 80) and Adam and Evie is correctly named. Your log
        may be an older version.

        --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Mandeville"