Re: forum

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2008
      --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, "mystsmysts" <mystsmysts@...> wrote:

      > Is there a forum available where we can ask questions and make
      > suggestions?

      Welcome to the group! Post your questions here and one of our experts
      will answer them either by posting here, or setting up a Yahoo IM
      conference to walk you thru any problems with OTTER.

      OTRR has many allied groups. There is a file in the file section that
      gives information about each of them. You may want to join some of the
      others where more activity goes on.

      This group is set up to deal with the OTTER database and keeping it
      updated. Many people only want certian series so they pull the updates
      from here. We do have the main database on our website at=

      http://otrr.org/pg02_otrdb.htm

      you can download the most current database from there and import it
      inot your program. The main database is updated about twice a month,
      with all the new episodes/series, and other corrections.

      As for suggestions - post them here. They are encouraged.

      Thanks for joining and check out the other groups for more great stuff.