Updates to the OTRdb for December 11, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007

      NEW LOGS -

      Marriage For Two

      National Hour

      Aunt Jennies Real Life Stories

      Amazing Mr Smith

      REVISED LOGS -

      Monticello Party Line

      Our Miss Brooks

      National Hour

      Green Hornet

      Mark Trail

      Man Behind The Gun

      Mr and Mrs North

      OTHER -

      Mary Foster, Editors Daughter - Added Episode Titles

      Quiz Kids - add'l episodes available

      War Telescope - spelling

      The New Theater - deleted bad entires

      Singles and Doubles - corrected bad dates

      Adv of Father Brown - add'l episode available

      People Are Funny - spelling

      The Whistler - deleted bad entries

      21st Precienct - spelling

      Broadway Is My Beat - added add'l episode title