Updates to the OTR Database for October 31, 2007, 2007

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007

      REVISED LOGS -

      Nona From Nowhere

      Mr, and Mrs. North

      Up For Parole

      The  Bishop and the Gargoyle

      Land of the Lost

      Blondie

      The Navy Lark

      Inner Sanctum Mysteries

      ADDITIONAL EPISODE AVAILABLE -

      The Magic Key

      We Came This Way

      OTHER -

      America Looks Abroad - Added Episode titles

      This is Nora Drake - Added Episode titles

      Death Valley Days - Deleted Bad Entries

      Judy Canova Show - Delete Bad Entries

      Lone Ranger - Deleted Bad Entries

      Pacific Story - Episode Not Available

      SPELLING -

      Magnificant Montague

      Bing Crosby - General Electric Show

      Good News Of

      Radio Readers Digest

      Columbia Presents Corwin

    • compuplat
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
        Hi all,
        The date for the latest database update on the website is listed
        as Oct. 20, NOT Oct. 31. Thought I'd give someone a heads up about this.
        Ed Martin
        Benwood, WV
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
          --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, "compuplat" <EBM421@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          > The date for the latest database update on the website is listed
          > as Oct. 20, NOT Oct. 31. Thought I'd give someone a heads up about
          this.

          It's fixed and updated as of Nov 8, 2007