The October 'Old Radio Times'

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007

      Hi all,

      By now everyone has received and read their copies of the latest magazine, now I need each of you to vote for your favorite article in the issue.

      This is a way of showing your appreciation of people taking time to share with us.  As of today, a grand total of 4 people have sent Ryan an e-mail with their votes.

      With nearly 1900 people receiving each issue I think this is poor, and shows lack of interest on your part.  I hope you prove me wrong.

      Drop Ryan a note at oldradiotimes@... and let him know which is your favorite.