Pinnacle Studio 9 Movie Box Deluxe

  • Lorne Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2007
      Hi all, I am presentally moving and I have Pinnacle Studio 9 Movie Box Deluxe looking for a home.  This has the usb port and works with your TV, VHS, etc to record movies to your hard drive.  If this is in interest to anyone, please let me know.

      Thank you
      Lorne Smith

    • sirghoul@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2007
        Complete with software, etc.?? what would you be asking??

        John.

        On Sun, 20 May 2007 17:48:37 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

        >Hi all, I am presentally moving and I have Pinnacle Studio 9 Movie Box Deluxe looking for a home. This has the usb port and works with your TV, VHS, etc to record movies to your hard drive. If this is in interest to anyone, please let me know.
        >

        >Thank you
        >Lorne Smith

        >Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

        RIP: Imus In The Morning: A victim of misplaced rage.

        OldTimeRadioResearchersGroup@yahoogroups.com

        Where the best in OTR is collected for the future.

        www.appleiidocupedia.hobby-site.org

        Help me build some history.