Back on line

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2007
      Hi All,

      I have finally had my internet service restored after being out for 8
      days.
      However, I have over 500 e-mails to catch up on. I will do another
      update to the otr.db as soon as possible.
      jimb
    • Jim S
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2007
        No rush Jim I just finally got the direct Access database in sync with
        your last changes tonight.
        JimS
        --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Beshires" <beshiresjim@...>