Re: [OTR-Project] More on EXPLORING TOMORROW

  • Ben Kibler
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2007
      Curt,

      The NY Times newspaper radio schedule of 12/4/1957 has:

      8:05-8:30 -- Exploring Tomorrow: Science-fiction plays by John Fleming to be presented every Wednesday and Friday ((Premiere) -- (WOR).

      I have copied the PDF's from our historical radio schedule database and you can do the same thing if you will go to:

      Ben Kibler

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.