Needing to leave the group...

  • William Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      Greetings Folks
      This is yet another group that I need to leave. It is truly one of
      the better groups, but I do not have the time to spend on this hobby
      as I did a few months ago. There is yard work, working on a hot rod,
      need to plant about 6 or 8 more rose bushes and so forth. IF there is
      anything I can do for you, or whatever, most of yoknow how to get in
      touch with me. I thank you all for the work you are doing to make
      this hobby the greatest... Keep up the good works, and don't be like
      me and let those priorities get out of whack... : )
      Cheers
      Bill
    • Anne Rimmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        I'll miss you Bill, take care.

        Anne Rimmer

        >From: "William Wood" <ke9xq@...>
        >To: OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [OTR-Project] Needing to leave the group...
        >Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:36:17 -0000
        >
        >Greetings Folks
        > This is yet another group that I need to leave. It is truly one of
        >the better groups, but I do not have the time to spend on this hobby
        >as I did a few months ago. There is yard work, working on a hot rod,
        >need to plant about 6 or 8 more rose bushes and so forth. IF there is
        >anything I can do for you, or whatever, most of yoknow how to get in
        >touch with me. I thank you all for the work you are doing to make
        >this hobby the greatest... Keep up the good works, and don't be like
        >me and let those priorities get out of whack... : )
        >Cheers
        >Bill

        RealLiveMoms: Share your experience with Real Live Moms just like you
        http://www.reallivemoms.ca/