Voice Conference???

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi All,

      A heads up to say that depending on my son's condition and whether or
      not the doctor releases him (he had major surgery on Monday), the
      conference might not take place.
      If you don't get an invite to come in, that will be the reason why.

      Hopeful that everything will go alright.
      jimb
    • Linda Binnion
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
        Jim -

        Praying for a speedy recovery for your son.

        Linda B.
        --- Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > A heads up to say that depending on my son's
        > condition and whether or
        > not the doctor releases him (he had major surgery on
        > Monday), the
        > conference might not take place.
        > If you don't get an invite to come in, that will be
        > the reason why.
        >
        > Hopeful that everything will go alright.
        > jimb

      • Brian A.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 1:07 PM
          God speed on your sons recovery.

          --- Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > A heads up to say that depending on my son's
          > condition and whether or
          > not the doctor releases him (he had major surgery on
          > Monday), the
          > conference might not take place.
          > If you don't get an invite to come in, that will be
          > the reason why.
          >
          > Hopeful that everything will go alright.
          > jimb

          Fans of OTR = Please check out the OTR
          Researchers Group website at http://www.otrr.org

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.