Wings to Victory

  • Andrew Steinberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
      I have a file labeled Wings To Victory 42-11-19 Lt. Sam Houston.mp3

      Otter lists the episode as 43-11-18 Lt Sam Huston. In looking at the
      NYT radio listings for that date, I can not find the show on that
      night. In its place at 10:30 pm on WJZ is Men's News. There was an
      episode of WTV listed as being broadcast on 42-11-19 (you have to look
      at the previous Sunday's weekly listings to find it b/c the radio
      listings for that date are not available).

      Before I submit a change, does anyone have any reason to believe that
      episode was on 43-11-18? I know that dates on files are not
      necessarily accurate, but Otter isn't necessarily accurate either.
    • Ben Kibler
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
        Andrew,

        I found WTV in both the LA Times & Chicago Tribune on 43/11/18.

        LA Times = 9pm on KECA
        Ch Trib = 9:30pm on WCFL

        So, I would assume it is a valid date.

        Ben K

        Never miss an email again!
        Yahoo! Toolbar
      • Andrew Steinberg
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
          Is it the right date? and Where did the Otter date come from? Where
          did the mp3 date come from?

          --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, Ben Kibler <ben_kibler48309@...>
          wrote:

          > Andrew,
          >
          > I found WTV in both the LA Times & Chicago Tribune on 43/11/18.
          >
          > LA Times = 9pm on KECA
          > Ch Trib = 9:30pm on WCFL
          >
          > So, I would assume it is a valid date.
          >

          > Ben K
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Never miss an email again!
          > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

        • Ben Kibler
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
            Andrew,

            I am unfamiliar with that series.

            I just tried to point out that it (the Otter log) has a valid date.

            Go to the newspaper logs page for verification @ http://www.jjonz.us/RadioLogs/index.htm

            Ben K

          • Andrew Steinberg
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 24, 2007
              I understand. My questions were being offered to the entire OTR
              community. Does anyone know who encoded this series?