Otter Databases

  • Fred Bertelsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2007
      Hi,
      I need a little help. I want to create a new database that would be sharable for BBC and other foreign programming, but I haven't a clue about creating a database. I have a large number of logs and want to include them in a separate database. Do I just delete all of the existing logs and then enter my own? Do I need special software to do this.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Fred

      Saving the past for the future.
      Fans of Oldtime Radio Please check out the OTR Researchers Group website at

      Also for great OTR chat be sure to visit www.RadioOutOfThePast.org on Thursday evenings at 8:00pm Eastern.