NBC Radio Theatrer

  • Andrew Steinberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      The log for NBC Radio Theater shows a one off show of * 55/10/11 The
      Informer. My initial research indicates that there were (at least) two
      different "Radio Theater" shows running on NBC in 1955. One was NBC
      Radio Theater on Sundays (example: 59-05-14 Blues for Buddie) and the
      other was Your Radio Theatre on Tuesdays (example: 551011 Informer).
      I have found that there was a different show every Tuesday, not just
      the "one off" show. I don't suppose anyone has looked at this before,
      but if you have I would be curious what you found.