Voice Conference Scheduled

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2006
      Hi all,

      We will have a voice conference this Thursday Night, Jan 4th, at 9pm
      EST.

      One of the important issues will concern a 500 cassette project of
      previously unleased in mp3 or CDA.

      Please make all effort to attend.

      jimb
    • Ed Sehlhorst
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2007
        Jim, just for your tape status info

        We still have a little bit of Part Deux (4-500 cassettes) trickling in.  Best guess is that it will be finished this month.
        Part 3 (300 cassettes) was sent out through out December and hasn't started coming in yet.

        ed

        On 12/31/06, Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...> wrote:

        Hi all,

        We will have a voice conference this Thursday Night, Jan 4th, at 9pm
        EST.

        One of the important issues will concern a 500 cassette project of
        previously unleased in mp3 or CDA.

        Please make all effort to attend.

        jimb

      • Fred Bertelsen
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2007
          Hi Jim,

          Sorry I won't be able to make it Wednesday, I'll be presinting a couple of old time radio shows, Thursday night and as it happens the presentation begins at 9 Eastern 6 Pacific.

          Fred

          Saving the past for the future.
          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 27, 2007
            Hi All,

            There will be a 'working' voice conference for this Thursday night at
            9pm est. We will be assigning tasks, taking volunteers for specific
            tasks, and generally getting things in shape for 2007. I hope that
            each of you will make an effort to attend.

            We'd like to have this conference recorded, so if anyone will volunteer
            to do this......

            jimb
          • casswell57
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 27, 2007
              Being a new member is there a number to call into?

              Terry Caswell

              --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Beshires" <beshiresjim@...>

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 27, 2007
                --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, "casswell57" <casswell57@...> wrote:

                > Being a new member is there a number to call into?
                >
                > Terry Caswell

                Terry,
                It is done thru Yahoo Instant Messenger. If you don't have it, it's
                easy to download and install. Im me at beshiresjim@... and ask
                to be added to the voice conference list.
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 25, 2007
                  Hello All!

                  Voice Conference scheduled for this Thursday night at 9pm EST.

                  ON THE AGENDA -
                  New certifcation methods .
                  Opportunity to be the sponsor of the Cincy Con
                  Need of a new mail list program
                  increasing the knowledge of free otr programs
                  website updates

                  Any issue you wish to add to the list?
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 13, 2007
                    Hi All,

                    There will be a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST. You
                    need Yahoo Instant Messenger and a mike would be helpful, but not
                    necessary.

                    If you are not already on my list, please e-mail to be added.
                    jimb
                  • Edwin Cox

                      Message 10 of 11 , May 14, 2007
                        --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, Edwin Cox <mystsmysts@...> wrote:

                        > I sure would like to observe the voice conference thursday night but
                        how do I know if I have instant messenger installed.

                        Go to Yahoo.com and download Yahoo Instant messenger.

                        jimb
                      • wbss12
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 17, 2007
                          I was hoping to join this voice conference but my laptop is having
                          issues and may have to go out for service. Good thing its still under
                          warranty.