Re: Search Option

  • webdj777@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2006
      --- In OTR-Project@ yahoogroups. com, Ben Kibler <ben_kibler48309@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Are you able to see
      my files on any of the hubs ???

      > My username is "ben48309" on
      the following hubs:

      > otrhub.no-ip. org = OTRHub

      otrr.dyndns. org = Researchers
      > philsplace2. dyndns.org: 4554
      - PhilsPlace

      > If you can see them, I will share 4 files with you
      that will
      tell you exactly how to get to 'ACTIVE' status thru a router.

      > Let me know.
      >
      > Ben Kibler
      >

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Cheap
      Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call
      rates.

      Yes, I can see your files on the (otrr.dyndns. org) hub, I have an
      active connection through my router, it's just the search option
      won't work ever since I used version 691 of DC++. Other than the
      search not working I get great speed and can download from anybody
      as I said before my connection is Active. Thanks for your time,
      Johnathan Any ideas are appreciated.

      Hi Jonathan,

      It sounds like you have a known issue described in the DC++ help files. Go to the Frequently Asked Questions section of the help files and select the "Why Don't I Get Any Search Results?" listing. I had this trouble when I changed my router, but the solution is described in detail in that help listing.

      Hope that helps.

      David Schwegler
      <IXOYE>-<