Group Libraries Move To New Home

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      Hi All,

      We have created a special group for the various libraries the group
      has. Doug will be moving the OTR Library and WAV Library over there
      and Ron will be moving the DVD/VCD Library there as well.

      So if you are interested in borrowing any of the multitude of old time
      radio programs, otr related movies, tv series, or serials, you need to
      go and apply for membership.

      Go TO-

      and apply for membership - it's free.